- Professional, thorough & honest assessment of the property
- Extensive photographic documentation, including any problems areas
- Simple explanations of any issues
- Completely independent reporting
- One-on-one personal review with the inspector
- Full compliance with Australian Standards AS 4349.1 – 2010
- Peace of mind
- Professional service second to none
- Quick turn-around; reports usually produced within 24 hours, often sooner!
We recommend a Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspection to learn as much as you can about the condition of the property before you buy. Knowing the major repairs needed before you buy can minimize unpleasant surprises and costs afterwards. We feel this is important as the purchase of a home is probably the largest single investment you will ever make.
We are fully licensed for both building and pest inspections and hold appropriate insurance policies including professional indemnity and public liability cover.
We have extensive experience in performing building and pest inspections.
We recommend that the buyer should always try to attend the inspection. Buyers that attend have a better understanding of the property as viewed by the inspector and are better able to read and interpret the final report. The buyer’s attendance also helps them understand the scope of a building and pest inspection as well as the limitations.
We provide feedback on the day of the inspection and a comprehensive report within 24 hours.
Moisture meters detect moisture in walls, etc. They do not indicate the cause of the problem, however, the cause of the moisture may be a consequence of termite activity.